More night connections in the region around Leuven
No less than 19 night lines ensure that you arrive at your destination and get back home safely in the lively region around Leuven both in the evening and at night.
Moreover, they are free after 10.22 p.m.!
- Night bus 2 Leuven - Kessel-Lo - Hulsberg
- Night bus 3 Leuven - Lubbeek
- Night bus 4 Leuven - Herent
- Night bus 5 Leuven - Vaalbeek
- Night bus 5 Leuven - Wakkerzeel - Tremelo
- Night bus 8 Leuven - Bertem
- Night bus 8 Leuven - Bierbeek
- Night bus 284 Leuven - Haacht - Hever
- Night bus 310 Leuven - Kortrijk-Dutsel
- Night bus 316 Leuven - Leefdaal - Sterrebeek
- Night bus 317 Leuven - Tervuren
- Night bus 335 Leuven - Wezemaal - Aarschot
- Night bus 337 Leuven - Sint-Joris-Weert - Ottenburg
- Night bus 352 Leuven - Erps-Kwerps - Kortenberg
- Night bus 358 Leuven - Kortenberg
- Night bus 370 Leuven - Tielt-Winge
- Night bus 372 Leuven - Lubbeek,Geestbeek
- Night bus 380 Leuven - Tienen
- Night bus 395 Leuven - Overijse - Hoeilaart
- Night lines 4, 5, 8, 310, 316, 337, 370* all depart at 11 p.m., midnight, 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. at the stop Leuven - Fochplein.
- Night lines 2, 3, 284, 317, 352, 372, 380, 395 all depart at 11.30 p.m., 0.30 a.m., 1.30 a.m. and 2.30 a.m. at the stop Leuven - Fochplein.
- Line 335 rides out every 30 minutes and departs on Friday and Saturday at midnight, 0.30 a.m., 1 a.m., 1.30 a.m., 2 a.m. and 2.30 a.m. at the stop Leuven - Fochplein.
- Line 358 rides out every 30 minutes and departs at 11.30 p.m., midnight, 0.30 a.m., 1 a.m., 1.30 a.m., 2 a.m. and 2.30 a.m. at the stop Leuven - Fochplein.
* Except line 370 before midnight.
For the correct timetable we recommend that you consult the online route planner on this website.
The night buses follow the same routes and serve the same stops as during the day. The stops Leuven - Station and Leuven - Fochplein are served by all lines.
A journey on the night bus is completely free thanks to the financial contributions of Aarschot, Bertem, Bierbeek, Boortmeerbeek, Boutersem, Haacht, Herent, Hoeilaart, Huldenberg, Kortenberg, Leuven, Lubbeek, Oud-Heverlee, Overijse, Rotselaar, Tervuren, Tielt-Winge, Tienen, Tremelo and Zaventem.
If you have a valid season ticket: show it to the driver when boarding the bus. The other passengers receive a zero ticket.
This offer is valid on Fridays and Saturdays on night bus lines from 10.22 p.m. until 3 a.m.
Please note: Those who take the bus or board or get off in Holsbeek, Brussels or Mechelen pay the regular fare.