Enjoy Gent for longer
<Voeg een paragraaftitel toe>
Going out with friends? An evening at the cinema, theatre or a concert? Get home safely on the night network, 7 days a week until 1 am.
Our 8 night buses follow the same route as the day service and also have the same number except with an 'N' in front.
How does it work?
In the same was as during the day you can get on and off wherever you want in the centre of Gent (<->). Outside the centre the buses only travel out from the city (->). At a terminus after 11 pm and want to travel into the city? That is possible, because the night buses drive into the center again. Be aware that you can't get off en route.
<Voeg downloadbaar bestand toe>
Change easily for Gent Zuid
At 11:30 pm, 0:15 am and 1:00 am all night buses except for N1, cross at Gent Zuid. At those set times you can easily transfer and travel in any direction.
8 night lines crisscross Gent and numerous suburbs
- N1 Gent Flanders Expo – Gent Sint-Pieters – Rabot – Wondelgem
- N2 Gent Zuid - Melle Leeuw
- N2 Gent Sint-Pietersstation - Zwijnaarde
- N3 Gentbrugge Braemkasteel – Dampoort – Brugsepoort – Mariakerke Post
- N4 Gent Sint-Pietersstation – Rabot – Zuid – Gentbrugge Moscou
- N5 Gent Zuid – Gent UZ – Zwijnaarde Dorp
- N17 Drongen Dorp – Brugsepoort – Dampoort – Sint-Amandsberg P+R Oostakker
- N70 Gent Sint-Pietersstation – Oostakker Dorp
- N76 Gent Dampoort – Gent Sint-Pietersstation – Sint-Denijs-Westrem Dorp
All travel tickets from De Lijn are also valid on the night network.