Do I have to pay more via eShop?
No. The tickets are sold at the advance sale price through the eShop. So these are the same prices as when you buy a ticket from an external point of sale (e.g. from a news agent).
- What is the delivery time?
- How do I place an order via the eShop?
- What tickets can I buy from the eShop?
- Is it possible to receive my order internationally?
- What is secured mail? How does this differ from registered post?
- Is there a minimum quantity or value for placing an order?
- What benefits are there to buying through eShop?
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can order?
- Is it possible to receive an invoice for orders placed via the eShop?
- What payment options are available on eShop?
- How secure and reliable are on-line sales via eShop?
- Can I order the Municipal card via eShop?
- Can I pay after delivery?
- Where is the eShop?