I have lost my MOBIB-card / My MOBIB-card is faulty. What do I do now?
Have you lost your card or has it been stolen? Let us know using the 'Application form for a replacement MOBIB-card'. You can also get a temporary travel document from one of our Lijnwinkels.
If your MOBIB-card is faulty, return it to us witht he same Application form. In this case you can also get a temporary travel document from one of our Lijnwinkels.
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- I am over 65, but not domiciled in Flanders. Can I buy an Omnipas 65+?
- I already have a MOBIB card from a differtent transport company. Can I add my De Lijn season pass to that card?
- I have paid for my MOBIB-card but I haven't received it yet. What should I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euro?
- How can I check whether my season pass has been charged on my MOBIB card after payment?
- I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- What should I do if the MOBIB-scanner is not working?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- There is no end date on my MOBIB card. How do I know until when the card is valid?
- Do I have to send a passport photo for my MOBIB card?
- I do not wish to buy a MOBIB card. What should I do?