What happens if my mobile battery runs out?
- If your smartphone is not working, you do not have a valid ticket for travel. Then you will have to purchase a different ticket for travel from the driver or a pre-sales channel.
- If your smartphone shuts down after you have got on the De Lijn inspector can carry out an online check. He will then check whether a valid m-ticket has been requested using your smartphone. You are then obliged to give the De Lijn inspector your mobile number.
- Can I buy an m-ticket using a foreign mobile operator?
- Does m-ticketing work through all mobile operators?
- Can I buy unlimited m-tickets if I have a subscription tariff with my mobile operator
- De Lijn also has apps (travel info). Will the apps continue to exist separately for m-tickets, or will they be integrated in the travel info apps?
- Can several people travel on the same smartphone?
- How does De Lijn check an m-ticket?
- What will I get if I have ordered an m-ticket?
- How can I buy an m-ticket?
- Is there a difference in use betweet prepaid and postpaid mobile users?
- I have a business subscription to make calls and browse the internet with my smartphone. Can I purchase m-tickets?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an m-ticket?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or I have no signal?
- Can I request an m-ticket from free wifi?
- What shoult I do if the available time of my m-ticket has expired?