I have a business subscription to make calls and browse the internet with my smartphone. Can I purchase m-tickets?
- You can buy an m-ticket with a business subscription. The condition is that you enter personal payment means at registration.
- The payment will thus not be made via your employer's mobile invoice.
- Your employer will only receive a separate invoice for the m-tickets his employees purchase if the app provider has a contract with your employer. This is possible, for instance, with a mobility budget. You should best check with your employer whether that is possible.
- Can I buy an m-ticket using a foreign mobile operator?
- Does m-ticketing work through all mobile operators?
- Can I buy unlimited m-tickets if I have a subscription tariff with my mobile operator
- De Lijn also has apps (travel info). Will the apps continue to exist separately for m-tickets, or will they be integrated in the travel info apps?
- What happens if my mobile battery runs out?
- Can several people travel on the same smartphone?
- How does De Lijn check an m-ticket?
- What will I get if I have ordered an m-ticket?
- How can I buy an m-ticket?
- Is there a difference in use betweet prepaid and postpaid mobile users?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an m-ticket?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or I have no signal?
- Can I request an m-ticket from free wifi?
- What shoult I do if the available time of my m-ticket has expired?