How do I use my MOBIB card?
- You scan every time you get on or transfer: hold your card in front of the blue circle at the bottom of the MOBIB validation scanner.
- Once the MOBIB scanner identifies your card, a check appears on a green field on the screen. You can only continue after that.
- You do not have to swipe your card when you get off.
Important: Your season pass is a named travel ticket and is therefore strictly personal: only the holder may use it. You have to show your season pass and identity card at any inspection.
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- I am over 65, but not domiciled in Flanders. Can I buy an Omnipas 65+?
- I already have a MOBIB card from a differtent transport company. Can I add my De Lijn season pass to that card?
- I have paid for my MOBIB-card but I haven't received it yet. What should I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euro?
- How can I check whether my season pass has been charged on my MOBIB card after payment?
- I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- What should I do if the MOBIB-scanner is not working?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- There is no end date on my MOBIB card. How do I know until when the card is valid?
- Do I have to send a passport photo for my MOBIB card?
- I do not wish to buy a MOBIB card. What should I do?
- I have lost my MOBIB-card / My MOBIB-card is faulty. What do I do now?