I am over 65, but not domiciled in Flanders. Can I buy an Omnipas 65+?
As Omnipas 65+ is a paid travel pass, the over 65s who are non-Flemish can buy an Omnipas 65+.
Do you not have a valid Belgian national registration number? Then you can apply for your MOBIB card by sending the completed form below to the season pass department. Add a passport photo and a copy of your identity card or passport.
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- I already have a MOBIB card from a differtent transport company. Can I add my De Lijn season pass to that card?
- I have paid for my MOBIB-card but I haven't received it yet. What should I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euro?
- How can I check whether my season pass has been charged on my MOBIB card after payment?
- I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- What should I do if the MOBIB-scanner is not working?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- There is no end date on my MOBIB card. How do I know until when the card is valid?
- Do I have to send a passport photo for my MOBIB card?
- I do not wish to buy a MOBIB card. What should I do?
- I have lost my MOBIB-card / My MOBIB-card is faulty. What do I do now?