Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
We are gradually replacing the current travel passes with a new ticketing system: MOBIB. With MOBIB we want to make your travel easier.
4 benefits of the MOBIB card:
- Getting on and transfer is easier and quicker.
- In future, you can charge your MOBIB card online. In the long term, we will also provide integration with other public transport companies.
- Because everyone scans when getting on, we have a better insight into the travel behaviour of our passengers and can fit the supply to the expectations.
- In future, the MOBIB-card will also be usable on other services (car sharing, loan bikes, ...)
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- I am over 65, but not domiciled in Flanders. Can I buy an Omnipas 65+?
- I already have a MOBIB card from a differtent transport company. Can I add my De Lijn season pass to that card?
- I have paid for my MOBIB-card but I haven't received it yet. What should I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euro?
- How can I check whether my season pass has been charged on my MOBIB card after payment?
- I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- What should I do if the MOBIB-scanner is not working?
- There is no end date on my MOBIB card. How do I know until when the card is valid?
- Do I have to send a passport photo for my MOBIB card?
- I do not wish to buy a MOBIB card. What should I do?
- I have lost my MOBIB-card / My MOBIB-card is faulty. What do I do now?