How do I pay for my journey with my m-card10?
Activate a journey on your m-card10 before you get on the vehicle. You do this as follows:
- Go to your m-card10 from the start screen on the app
- If you want to increase the number of journeys you want to activate. The counter is on 1 as default. If you are travelling with two or more people, you have to activate as many journeys as there are people.
- Tap on 'Activate'
- Your ticket for travel will be picked up and your ticket will appear on your smartphone after a few seconds. You now have a valid ticket to travel valid for 1 hour.
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or if I have nog signal?
- What should I doe if the available time of my ticket has expired?
- What data is stored when I buy an m-card10?
- What is an m-card10?
- How can I buy an m-card10?
- What will I get when I activate a ticket?
- Can I activate tickets for several people on my m-card10?
- What happens if I buy a new device? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have to reinstall the app? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have a valid ticket but my smartphone is out of battery at an inspection?
- How can I pay for my m-card10?
- Can I buy an m-card10 with foreign mobile number?