What will I get when I activate a ticket?
If you activated a ticket from your m-card10, you will receive a digital ticket for De Lijn with the following information:
- the security code with which we can check the ticket
- the period of validity of the ticket (the time limit)
- the price
The validity of the ticket starts immediately after its delivery, you can't choose when it starts yourself.
- How do I pay for my journey with my m-card10?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or if I have nog signal?
- What should I doe if the available time of my ticket has expired?
- What data is stored when I buy an m-card10?
- What is an m-card10?
- How can I buy an m-card10?
- Can I activate tickets for several people on my m-card10?
- What happens if I buy a new device? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have to reinstall the app? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have a valid ticket but my smartphone is out of battery at an inspection?
- How can I pay for my m-card10?
- Can I buy an m-card10 with foreign mobile number?