Can I buy an m-card10 with foreign mobile number?
Yes, that's possible. For the activation of your ticket we ask for your mobile phone number. You can purchase an m-ticket, m-card10 or m-daypass with a foreign mobile number from the following countries:
(+1) United States and Canada
(+44) United Kingdom
(+420) Czech Republic
Additional roaming or transaction costs are possible.
- How do I pay for my journey with my m-card10?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or if I have nog signal?
- What should I doe if the available time of my ticket has expired?
- What data is stored when I buy an m-card10?
- What is an m-card10?
- How can I buy an m-card10?
- What will I get when I activate a ticket?
- Can I activate tickets for several people on my m-card10?
- What happens if I buy a new device? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have to reinstall the app? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have a valid ticket but my smartphone is out of battery at an inspection?
- How can I pay for my m-card10?