What happens if there is a fault on the network or if I have nog signal?
You can't take a bus or tram without a valid ticket for travel. If the mobile network is not operational or temporarily disrupted, you do not have a valid digital ticket for travel and so you must purchase another ticket. Even if you do not have any signal, you have to buy a different ticket for travel.
- How do I pay for my journey with my m-card10?
- What should I doe if the available time of my ticket has expired?
- What data is stored when I buy an m-card10?
- What is an m-card10?
- How can I buy an m-card10?
- What will I get when I activate a ticket?
- Can I activate tickets for several people on my m-card10?
- What happens if I buy a new device? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have to reinstall the app? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have a valid ticket but my smartphone is out of battery at an inspection?
- How can I pay for my m-card10?
- Can I buy an m-card10 with foreign mobile number?