I already have a MOBIB card from a differtent transport company. Can I add my De Lijn season pass to that card?
Yes, that is possible. If you have a MOBIB card from the NMBS, TEC or MIVB you do not have to buy a new card. You can have your season pass added to your existing card. You will though need to go to a Lijnwinkel. Be sure to take your letter with the payment offer with you.
If you later extend your season pass with De Lijn, your card will be known to our system and you can simply buy your season pass online as usual. Then you will not need to visit the Lijnwinkel again.
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- I am over 65, but not domiciled in Flanders. Can I buy an Omnipas 65+?
- I have paid for my MOBIB-card but I haven't received it yet. What should I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euro?
- How can I check whether my season pass has been charged on my MOBIB card after payment?
- I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- What should I do if the MOBIB-scanner is not working?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- There is no end date on my MOBIB card. How do I know until when the card is valid?
- Do I have to send a passport photo for my MOBIB card?
- I do not wish to buy a MOBIB card. What should I do?
- I have lost my MOBIB-card / My MOBIB-card is faulty. What do I do now?