What happens if I buy a new device? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
If you buy a new smartphone, you will not lose your m-card10. You will have to reset the mobile number so that it is no longer linked to your old device ID. Contact us via the contact form. Also include your old mobile number in your message.
Once our customer service department informs you that the reset has been completed, then you can retrieve your m-card10:
- If you kept your old telephone number, then installing the app and buying a new m-card10 is sufficient. Once you enter and confirm your mobile number, the m-card with the remaining trips will reappear in the app.
- Have you got a new telephone number? Then install the app on your new device and enter your old mobile number. After that, the m-card10 with remaining trips will reappear in the app (without having to pay for this). Once the trips have been used up on your m-card10, and you would like to buy a new m-card10, enter your new mobile number.
- How do I pay for my journey with my m-card10?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or if I have nog signal?
- What should I doe if the available time of my ticket has expired?
- What data is stored when I buy an m-card10?
- What is an m-card10?
- How can I buy an m-card10?
- What will I get when I activate a ticket?
- Can I activate tickets for several people on my m-card10?
- What happens if I have to reinstall the app? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- What happens if I have a valid ticket but my smartphone is out of battery at an inspection?
- How can I pay for my m-card10?
- Can I buy an m-card10 with foreign mobile number?