What will I get if I have ordered an m-product?
If you ordered an m-ticket, or registerd your m-product, you will receive a ticket for De Lijn with the following information:
- the security code with which we can check the m-ticket
- the time the m-ticket is valid (the time limit)
- the price
The validity of the m-ticket starts immediately after its delivery, you can't choose when it starts yourself.
If an m-ticket cannot be delivered for technical reasons, you will receive an error message. This error message is not a valid ticket for travel. You do not have to pay for an error message.
m-ticketing (m-ticket, m-card10 & m-daypass)
- How do I activate my m-ticket?
- What happens if my mobile battery runs out?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or I have no signal?
- How many m-day passes can I order at once?
- What happens if I buy a new device? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- Does m-ticketing work through all mobile operators?
- I bought an m-ticket through my tablet. Can I activate my tickets on my smartphone?
- Can I buy unlimited m-tickets if I have a subscription tariff with my mobile operator
- I have a business subscription to call and surf with my smartphone. Can I buy m tickets?
- How can I pay for my m-ticket, m-card10 or m-daypass?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an m-ticket?
- How can I buy an m-ticket, an m-card10 or an m-daypass?
- What happens if I have to reinstall the app? Will that mean I lose my m-products?
- What should I do if I get the error message 'Mobile phone number and phone'?
- How long does an m-ticket remain valid?
- Can several people travel on the same smartphone?
- Can I buy an sms-ticket via an international mobile phone operator?