How long does an m-ticket remain valid?
All m-tickets in our app remain valid for one year: they must be activated within a year from the day of purchase. After activation, an m-ticket and a ticket for an m-card are valid for 60 minutes. An m-day pass is valid for 24 hours after activation.
An m-ticket purchased from our partners is automatically activated immediately after purchase. You can travel 60 minutes by bus or tram after purchase. An m-card10 purchased from our partners remains valid for one year. After activating a ticket for your m-card10 you can travel 60 minutes.
m-ticketing (m-ticket, m-card10 & m-daypass)
- How do I activate my m-ticket?
- What happens if my mobile battery runs out?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or I have no signal?
- How many m-day passes can I order at once?
- What happens if I buy a new device? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
- Does m-ticketing work through all mobile operators?
- I bought an m-ticket through my tablet. Can I activate my tickets on my smartphone?
- Can I buy unlimited m-tickets if I have a subscription tariff with my mobile operator
- I have a business subscription to call and surf with my smartphone. Can I buy m tickets?
- How can I pay for my m-ticket, m-card10 or m-daypass?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an m-ticket?
- How can I buy an m-ticket, an m-card10 or an m-daypass?
- What happens if I have to reinstall the app? Will that mean I lose my m-products?
- What should I do if I get the error message 'Mobile phone number and phone'?
- What will I get if I have ordered an m-product?
- Can several people travel on the same smartphone?
- Can I buy an sms-ticket via an international mobile phone operator?