What happens if I buy a new device? Will that mean I lose my m-card10?
If you buy a new smartphone, you will not lose your m-card10. You will have to reset the mobile number so that it is no longer linked to your old device ID. Contact us via the contact form. Also include your old mobile number in your message.
Once our customer service department informs you that the reset has been completed, then you can retrieve your m-card10:
- If you kept your old telephone number, then installing the app and buying a new m-card10 is sufficient. Once you enter and confirm your mobile number, the m-card with the remaining trips will reappear in the app.
- Have you got a new telephone number? Then install the app on your new device and enter your old mobile number. After that, the m-card10 with remaining trips will reappear in the app (without having to pay for this). Once the trips have been used up on your m-card10, and you would like to buy a new m-card10, enter your new mobile number.
m-ticketing (m-ticket, m-card10 & m-daypass)
- How do I activate my m-ticket?
- What happens if my mobile battery runs out?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or I have no signal?
- How many m-day passes can I order at once?
- Does m-ticketing work through all mobile operators?
- I bought an m-ticket through my tablet. Can I activate my tickets on my smartphone?
- Can I buy unlimited m-tickets if I have a subscription tariff with my mobile operator
- I have a business subscription to call and surf with my smartphone. Can I buy m tickets?
- How can I pay for my m-ticket, m-card10 or m-daypass?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an m-ticket?
- How can I buy an m-ticket, an m-card10 or an m-daypass?
- What happens if I have to reinstall the app? Will that mean I lose my m-products?
- What should I do if I get the error message 'Mobile phone number and phone'?
- What will I get if I have ordered an m-product?
- How long does an m-ticket remain valid?
- Can several people travel on the same smartphone?
- Can I buy an sms-ticket via an international mobile phone operator?