Is there a difference in use between prepaid and postpaid mobile phone users?
No. SMS tickets work on prepaid and postpaid accounts.
With prepaid systems the price of the SMS ticket or SMS daypass will be deducted from the call credit.
For postpaid systems, the amount due is communicated to the customer via a statement that is added to the mobile phone invoice.
Sms-ticket & sms-daypass
- What if the GSM network temporarily does not work or is disrupted?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an SMS-ticket?
- What should I do if the available time of my SMS ticket or daypass has expired?
- Can an SMS ticket of daypass be forwarded?
- Can I buy an sms-ticket via an international mobile phone operator?
- Can I buy an SMS ticket or daypass if I am already on a bus or tram?
- I received a message that M-Pay is blocked. What should I do?
- Does SMS ticketing work for all mobile phone operators?
- What if my mobile phone's battery is flat?
- What message should I send to buy an SMS ticket?
- I have a company postpaid contract for my mobile. Can I buy SMS tickets and SMS daypasses?
- Can I buy unlimited SMS-tickets if I have a contract tariff?
- I received an error message after ordering an SMS ticket or daypass. Do I have to pay for this?
- Can I use free SMS's to buy an SMS-ticket of daypass?
- Can several people travel on the same mobile?
- What about providers of so-called 'virtual' passes?
- With which operators can I buy an SMS ticket or day pass?