Can an SMS ticket be forwarded?
An SMS can always be forwarded, therefore an SMS ticket can be forwarded too. However the security is designed in such a way that a forwarded SMS ticket is immediately shown as invalid. Travelling with a forwarded SMS ticket is considered a form of fraud.
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an SMS-ticket?
- What should I do if the available time of my SMS ticket has expired?
- Can I buy an sms-ticket via an international mobile phone operator?
- Can I buy an SMS ticket if I am already on a bus or tram?
- I received a message that M-Pay is blocked. What should I do?
- Does SMS ticketing work for all mobile phone operators?
- What if my mobile phone's battery is flat?
- What message should I send to buy an SMS ticket?
- I have a company postpaid contract for my mobile. Can I buy SMS tickets?
- Can I buy unlimited SMS-tickets if I have a contract tariff?
- I received an error message after ordering an SMS ticket. Do I have to pay for this?
- Can I use free SMS's to buy an SMS-ticket?
- Can several people travel on the same mobile?
- What about providers of so-called 'virtual' passes?
- Is there a difference in use between prepaid and postpaid mobile phone users?