What about providers of so-called 'virtual' passes?
SMS tickets also work for the KPN GB brands and MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) brands from BASE, and also for the MVNO-operators from Orange.
Click here for a full list of mobile operators through whom you can buy an SMS ticket.
- What if the GSM network temporarily does not work or is disrupted?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an SMS-ticket?
- Can an SMS ticket of daypass be forwarded?
- What should I do if the available time of my SMS ticket or daypass has expired?
- Can I buy an sms-ticket via an international mobile phone operator?
- Can I buy an SMS ticket or daypass if I am already on a bus or tram?
- I received a message that M-Pay is blocked. What should I do?
- Does SMS ticketing work for all mobile phone operators?
- What if my mobile phone's battery is flat?
- What message should I send to buy an SMS ticket?
- I have a company postpaid contract for my mobile. Can I buy SMS tickets and SMS daypasses?
- Can I buy unlimited SMS-tickets if I have a contract tariff?
- I received an error message after ordering an SMS ticket or daypass. Do I have to pay for this?
- Can I use free SMS's to buy an SMS-ticket of daypass?
- Can several people travel on the same mobile?
- Is there a difference in use between prepaid and postpaid mobile phone users?
- With which operators can I buy an SMS ticket or day pass?