What can I do if the ticket vending machine is out of order?
If the ticket vending machine is out of order you can ask the driver for a ticket at the normal price on the bus. You can claim compensation afterwards.
Complete the on-line contact form or call De LijnInfo on 070 220 200 (0.30 euro/min).
Advance sales points
- Does De Lijn also sell Jump tickets?
- Where can I find a presale point?
- Why is the Municipal card sold in some municipalities?
- Why are tickets more expensive on the bus or tram?
- Can I buy tickets on the bus or tram?
- What should I do if there isn't enough balance on my Lijn card to pay for the journey?