How can I make the bus or tram stop?
When you are at the stop put out your hand when you see your bus. In that way the driver will know that you want to get on because several buses pass some stops.
When you are on the bus or tram you should press on one of the buttons provided for a stop request. In the bus you can have the bus stop at the next stop by pressing on the buttons provided for a stop request. Do this in good time so that the driver can slow down gently.
Tips for a smooth journey
- How do I read the timetables by the stop?
- Can I get on the tram with roller blades or roller skates?
- Can I take my bike on the bus or tram?
- Can I take luggage on the bus or tram?
- Where should I get off from the bus or tram?
- Can I take my pet on the bus or tram?
- How long in advance should I be at the stop?
- Can I smoke in the shelters and on the De Lijn vehicles?
- Can I listen to music on the bus or tram (e.g. via mobile or mp3-player)?
- Where should I get on the bus or tram?