Where should I get on the bus or tram?
You must get on at the front of the bus. This obligation is not applicable to people with pushchairs, rollators or wheelchairs. You should then draw the driver's attention tot he fact that you want to get on at a different door. Large pictograms above or on the doors indicate where you can get on and off.
You can get on from any doors on the tram: a tram will after all transport many more people than a bus.
For safety reasons you may only get on at a stop. Getting on between two stops is not permitted.
Tips for a smooth journey
- How do I read the timetables by the stop?
- Can I get on the tram with roller blades or roller skates?
- Can I take my bike on the bus or tram?
- Can I take luggage on the bus or tram?
- Where should I get off from the bus or tram?
- Can I take my pet on the bus or tram?
- How long in advance should I be at the stop?
- Can I smoke in the shelters and on the De Lijn vehicles?
- How can I make the bus or tram stop?
- Can I listen to music on the bus or tram (e.g. via mobile or mp3-player)?