Can I take my pet on the bus or tram?
A dog can travel for free on the bus and tram. You must keep the dog on the lead and keep the dog on your lap or on the floor. If necessary you must put a muzzle on your dog.
Other small pets (e.g. cat, hamster) can travel if they are in a travel crate.
The driver may always refuse pets at peak times or if they are a nuisance to other passengers.
Tips for a smooth journey
- How do I read the timetables by the stop?
- Can I get on the tram with roller blades or roller skates?
- Can I take my bike on the bus or tram?
- Can I take luggage on the bus or tram?
- Where should I get off from the bus or tram?
- How long in advance should I be at the stop?
- Can I smoke in the shelters and on the De Lijn vehicles?
- How can I make the bus or tram stop?
- Can I listen to music on the bus or tram (e.g. via mobile or mp3-player)?
- Where should I get on the bus or tram?