How can I get a pass?
- Lijnwinkel: you will be given your pass immediately at the Lijnwinkel on presentation of your ID card and after payment
- Online: if you have an electronic ID card and an e-ID reader you can order your pass online. Attention: families with co-parenting who are eligible for a family reduction on the Buzzy Pazz, can't order their pass online.
The discount granted by some municipalities for a limited age category or a specific start date is not automatically calculated. You must always sent a certificate for this to the Pass Department .
- In writing: download the application form Buzzy Pazz or the Omnipas application form. Complete the form and send it to the Pass Department. Do not forget to enclose a copy of your ID card
- By letter: Send a letter to the Pass Department stating the name, address, date of birth, sex of the future pass holder, the start date required for the pass and the period of validity requested for the pass (1, 3 or 12 months). Do not forget to enclose a copy of your ID card
- By email: Send it to the Pass Department stating the name, address, date of birth, sex, the start date required for the pass and the period of validity requested for the pass (1, 3 or 12 months). Do not forget to enclose a scanned copy of your ID card
- How much does a duplicate cost?
- How can I apply for a duplicate of my pass?
- When am I entitled to a free pass or a pass at a reduced price?
- I didn't get the family discount on the Buzzy Pazz. What should I do?
- What do I have to do to get a family discount?
- Can I laminate my pass?
- I have paid for my pass but I haven't received it yet. What should I do?
- What should I do if I my pass has been lost or stolen?
- How can I change my pass details?
- What should I do if my pass is damaged or if the information on the pass have become illegible?