What do I have to do to get a family discount?
- All passes with family discount must have the same start date and period of validity.
- Do all the pass holders live at the same official address? Then submit a certificate of the composition of the family to us (maximum 2 months old) at the start of the passes.
- Do all the pass holders not live at the same official address (co-parenting)? Then submit a certificate of the composition of the family to us (maximum 2 months old) for all children resident with the requesting parent. Submit a birth certificate, adoption certificate or certificate of acknowledgement for all the children not resident with the requesting parent.
Attention: passes for new holders who do not officially live at the same address, can be applied for at a Lijnwinkel but will not be issued immediately.
- How much does a duplicate cost?
- How can I apply for a duplicate of my pass?
- When am I entitled to a free pass or a pass at a reduced price?
- I didn't get the family discount on the Buzzy Pazz. What should I do?
- Can I laminate my pass?
- I have paid for my pass but I haven't received it yet. What should I do?
- How can I get a pass?
- What should I do if I my pass has been lost or stolen?
- How can I change my pass details?
- What should I do if my pass is damaged or if the information on the pass have become illegible?