What should I do if I my pass has been lost or stolen?
- Lijnwinkel: You will immediately receive a duplicate in the Lijnwinkel after payment of the administrative charge and signature of the written declaration of theft or loss.
- Pass Department: Send a written statement including you name, address, date of birth, the type of pass and the reason for applying for the duplicate to the Pass Department. You can also pint out, complete and send in the application form for a duplicate. Then you will receive a bank transfer form. On receipt of your payment, the Pass Department will send your duplicate.
As long as you do not have a duplicate you must have a valid ticket for every journey. If you do not have, you are risking a fine. De Lijn does not refund these costs.
- How much does a duplicate cost?
- How can I apply for a duplicate of my pass?
- When am I entitled to a free pass or a pass at a reduced price?
- I didn't get the family discount on the Buzzy Pazz. What should I do?
- What do I have to do to get a family discount?
- Can I laminate my pass?
- I have paid for my pass but I haven't received it yet. What should I do?
- How can I get a pass?
- How can I change my pass details?
- What should I do if my pass is damaged or if the information on the pass have become illegible?