What should I do if my pass is damaged or if the information on the pass have become illegible?
You can request a duplicate via the Lijnwinkel or the Pass Department (see 'How do I request a duplicate of my pass?').
If the essential information (name, date of birth, address, period of validity and customer number) are still legible, your pass will be replaced free of charge.
- How much does a duplicate cost?
- How can I apply for a duplicate of my pass?
- When am I entitled to a free pass or a pass at a reduced price?
- I didn't get the family discount on the Buzzy Pazz. What should I do?
- What do I have to do to get a family discount?
- Can I laminate my pass?
- I have paid for my pass but I haven't received it yet. What should I do?
- How can I get a pass?
- What should I do if I my pass has been lost or stolen?
- How can I change my pass details?