What people with a disability are entitled to free travel on De Lijn?
- People with a disability who are registered with the Flemish Agency for Persons with a Disability (Vlaams Agentschap voor Personen met een Handicap - VAPH)
- People with a disability who receive benefits from the Federal Department for Social Security (Federale Overheidsdienst Sociale Zekerheid - FOD SZ) and are resident in Flanders
- People with a disability who are entitled to BTOM (Bijzondere TewerkstellingsOndersteunende Maatregelen/ Special Employment Supporting Measures )
People under 6 years of age are never forwarded to De Lijn because they travel for free in any case.
Passes for people with a disability
- What are the conditions for granting a Carer's Card?
- I received a free pass for people with a disability but do not want to use this. What should I do?
- What do I have to do it there was no pass enclosed with the letter from de Lijn?
- What should I do if I got 2 letters each time with the same pass enclosed?
- What do I have to do if I still have a charged pass?
- What do I have to do if I didn't receive the free network pass for people with a disability?
- Where can you use the free pass for people with a disability?
- What do I have to do if I my pass has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed?
- Are other categories of people with a disability also entitled to benefits with De Lijn?
- What happens with the pass if the holder passes away?
- What do I have to do to get a free network pass for people with a disability?
- What should I do if my date of birth and/or name are not shown correctly on my pass for people with a disability?
- Is the free pass for people with a disability also valid for carers or for the legal representative or guardian of the person with a disability?
- What is a Carer' pass?