Are other categories of people with a disability also entitled to benefits with De Lijn?
Anyone with a WIGW/OMNIO status, can buy tickets at a reduced price:
- 12 month Omnipas or Buzzy Pazz at a reduced rate
- Lijn card % for 8 euro (in advance sales)
These tickets at a reduced rate are issued on presentation of a valid WIGW/OMNIO-certificate from the health insurance. If you already have a Card for Increased Contribution from the NMBS, you no longer have to present a certificate. A copy of the Card of Increased Contribution and your ID card is sufficient.
You can buy the ticket at the Lijnwinkel or apply for it through the Pass Department.
Passes for people with a disability
- I received a free pass for people with a disability but do not want to use this. What should I do?
- What do I have to do it there was no pass enclosed with the letter from de Lijn?
- What should I do if I got 2 letters each time with the same pass enclosed?
- What do I have to do if I still have a charged pass?
- What do I have to do if I didn't receive the free network pass for people with a disability?
- What do I have to do if I my pass has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed?
- Where can you use the free pass for people with a disability?
- What happens with the pass if the holder passes away?
- What should I do if my date of birth and/or name are not shown correctly on my pass for people with a disability?
- What do I have to do to get a free network pass for people with a disability?
- Is the free pass for people with a disability also valid for carers or for the legal representative or guardian of the person with a disability?
- What people with a disability are entitled to free travel on De Lijn?