What do I have to do if I didn't receive the free network pass for people with a disability?
Contact the Pass Department or drop in to the Lijnwinkel.
They will check whether your information had been forwarded.
If De Lijn has received your information something has gone wrong with the delivery of the pass. We will send you a new pass for free. You will be given a temporary pass at the Lijnwinkel.
If we have not received your information, you must contact the institution that recognised the disability (the FOD SZ or the VAPH).
Passes for people with a disability
- I received a free pass for people with a disability but do not want to use this. What should I do?
- What do I have to do it there was no pass enclosed with the letter from de Lijn?
- What should I do if I got 2 letters each time with the same pass enclosed?
- What do I have to do if I still have a charged pass?
- What do I have to do if I my pass has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed?
- Where can you use the free pass for people with a disability?
- What happens with the pass if the holder passes away?
- Are other categories of people with a disability also entitled to benefits with De Lijn?
- What should I do if my date of birth and/or name are not shown correctly on my pass for people with a disability?
- What do I have to do to get a free network pass for people with a disability?
- Is the free pass for people with a disability also valid for carers or for the legal representative or guardian of the person with a disability?
- What people with a disability are entitled to free travel on De Lijn?