What are the conditions for granting a 'Free Carer' Card?
You are entitled to the 'Free Carer' card if you cannot travel alone for one of the following reasons:
- A decreased self-reliance of at least 12 points according to the manual for the evaluation of the level of self-reliance
- A permanent disability or inability to work of at least 80%
- A permanent disability directly attributable to the lower extremities that is at least 50%
- A complete paralysis or amputation of the upper extremities
- An category III or higher integration benefit