For what offences could I be given a type 2 fine?
- using a forged ticket, a forged free transportation voucher or a forged reduced fare pass;
- using somebody else's ticket;
- damaging, obstructing or delaying a vehicle;
- damaging or dislocating facilities, infrastructure or equipment;
- possession of an object or substance that can harm people or expose them to danger;
- using the emergency stop of a door or opening it in any other way when there is no emergency;
- getting in or out of a vehicle while it is manoeuvring or before it comes to a complete halt;
- abusing the emergency signal.
- touching an electric wire or machinery;
- touching a signal or obstructing the visibility of a signal.
- For what offences will I be given a type 1 fine?
- What happens during an inspection?
- How can I respond to an official report?
- How can I submit an appeal against a fine?
- What is the inspection staff authorised to do?