What happens during an inspection?
The inspection staff establish an offence. They request your identity card and will draw up an official report. The ticket inspector gives the original copy of the report to the Administrative Fines department of De Lijn. The offender also receives a copy of the report right away.
- For what offences will I be given a type 1 fine?
- For what offences could I be given a type 2 fine?
- How can I respond to an official report?
- How can I submit an appeal against a fine?
- What is the inspection staff authorised to do?