How can I book a wheelchair accessible trip?
- Contact the dial-a-bus switchboard at least 2 hours in advance (1 hour in Limburg).
- Give your name, address and telephone number, date and time of departure, start and end stop and the number of passengers.
- A member of staff will check for you whether the vehicle and stop are accessible. The member of staff also checks whether the space for the wheelchair user is still free.
- If the space is still free you can book the trip.
- Are all De Lijn vehicles accessible?
- Contact details dial-a-bus switchboard
- When is a bus or tram accessible?
- Tips for booking an accessible bus or tram