How secure and reliable are on-line sales via eShop?
bpost has extensive experience with its e-commerce application and its security and reliability are proven.
For on-line payments, bpost works with Ingenico, the market leader in Belgium for internet payments. This secure payment method is used e.g. by the NMBS and also has applications for sales of aeroplane tickets and hotel reservations. De Lijn also uses a similar payment application for on-line sales of season tickets/travel passes.
Bpost has also developed a unique system for logistics tracking and delivery of the tickets ordered, Secured Mail. A secure shipment has a unique bar code that makes it possible to track the shipment until delivery.
- What is the delivery time?
- How do I place an order via the eShop?
- What tickets can I buy from the eShop?
- Is it possible to receive my order internationally?
- Is there a minimum quantity or value for placing an order?
- What is secured mail? How does this differ from registered post?
- What benefits are there to buying through eShop?
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can order?
- Do I have to pay more via eShop?
- Is it possible to receive an invoice for orders placed via the eShop?
- What payment options are available on eShop?
- Can I order the Municipal card via eShop?
- Can I pay after delivery?