What is secured mail? How does this differ from registered post?
A secured mail shipment has a unique bar code that makes it possible to track the shipment in the postal circuit until delivery. On delivery of the order the order is scanned a final time that it was actually delivered.
With registered post a signature is always required from the addressee. Bpost may decide to send an order by registered post depending on:
- the characteristics of the order (e.g. high value of the order)
- the delivery history (problems previously reported by the customer, possible dispute regarding delivery...)
- objective criteria that give rise to the presumption that problems may occur with the delivery (inappropriate postbox, shared postbox of multiple addressees, ...)
- What is the delivery time?
- How do I place an order via the eShop?
- What tickets can I buy from the eShop?
- Is it possible to receive my order internationally?
- Is there a minimum quantity or value for placing an order?
- What benefits are there to buying through eShop?
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can order?
- Do I have to pay more via eShop?
- Is it possible to receive an invoice for orders placed via the eShop?
- What payment options are available on eShop?
- How secure and reliable are on-line sales via eShop?
- Can I order the Municipal card via eShop?
- Can I pay after delivery?