I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- Do you already have a MOBIB card? Then your season pass will be available about 1 week after payment. Your new season pass will be automatically loaded on your MOBIB card when you scan your card on the bus or tram.
- Without a MOBIB card it will take about 2 weeks for you to receive your MOBIB card. The season pass will be loaded on your card at first registration on a bus.
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- I am over 65, but not domiciled in Flanders. Can I buy an Omnipas 65+?
- What do I do when I have a MOBIB card from another public transport company?
- I have already paid my MOBIB card but haven’t received it yet. What do I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euro?
- How can I check whether my travel pass has been loaded onto my MOBIB card after payment?
- What do I do if the MOBIB scanner on the bus or tram doesn’t work?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- What does the date on my MOBIB card mean?
- Do I have to send a passport photo for my MOBIB card?
- I do not wish to buy a MOBIB card. What should I do?
- What do I do if my MOBIB card is faulty?