I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- Do you already have a MOBIB card? Then your season pass will be available about 1 week after payment. Your new season pass will be automatically loaded on your MOBIB card when you scan your card on the bus or tram.
- Without a MOBIB card it will take about 2 weeks for you to receive your MOBIB card. The season pass will be loaded on your card at first registration on a bus.
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- Can I buy a season ticket if I’m not domiciled in Belgium?
- Can my De Lijn season ticket be added to my MOBIB card from another operator?
- I have already paid my MOBIB card but haven’t received it yet. What do I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euros?
- How can I check whether my travel pass has been loaded onto my MOBIB card after payment?
- What do I do if the MOBIB scanner on the bus or tram doesn’t work?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- What does the date on my MOBIB card mean?
- Can I choose the photo for my MOBIB card?
- What if I don’t want to purchase a MOBIB card?
- What do I do if my MOBIB card is faulty?