How can I check whether my travel pass has been loaded onto my MOBIB card after payment?
Scan your MOBIB card on the bus or tram. Only your current and future travel passes are displayed.
Travel passes on MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- Can I buy a season ticket if I’m not domiciled in Belgium?
- Can my De Lijn season ticket be added to my MOBIB card from another operator?
- I have already paid my MOBIB card but haven’t received it yet. What do I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euros?
- I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- What do I do if the MOBIB scanner on the bus or tram doesn’t work?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- What does the date on my MOBIB card mean?
- Can I choose the photo for my MOBIB card?
- What if I don’t want to purchase a MOBIB card?