What should I do if I have received two bank transfer forms for the renewal of my season ticket?
If you have received two offers to renew your season ticket, please only pay using the last transfer form received, i.e. the one with the most recent date.
- Can I renew my travel pass on the website if I have a MOBIB card?
- What should I do if I’m entitled to a discount, but this is not taken into account in the renewal offer (via email or letter)?
- How can I renew my travel pass?
- What should I do if I am entitled to a reduced rate and want to renew my Omnipas 65+?
- What should I do if I would prefer to receive my renewal proposals by post?
- Can I let my travel pass start on a different date than the one listed in your proposal?
- My travel pass is about to expire but I haven’t received a proposal to renew it yet. What do I do?
- Can I be confident that any renewal offers received by email come from De Lijn?
- What should I do if I’ve lost the letter to renew my season ticket?