What should I do if I am entitled to a reduced rate and want to renew my Omnipas 65+?
If you receive an income guarantee for the elderly (IGO), you are entitled to an Omnipas 65+ at a reduced rate (a Transport Guarantee or VG discount).
- Can I renew my travel pass on the website if I have a MOBIB card?
- What should I do if I’m entitled to a discount, but this is not taken into account in the renewal offer (via email or letter)?
- What should I do if I have received two bank transfer forms for the renewal of my season ticket?
- How can I renew my travel pass?
- What should I do if I would prefer to receive my renewal proposals by post?
- Can I let my travel pass start on a different date than the one listed in your proposal?
- My travel pass is about to expire but I haven’t received a proposal to renew it yet. What do I do?
- Can I be confident that any renewal offers received by email come from De Lijn?
- What should I do if I’ve lost the letter to renew my season ticket?