How can I buy an m-ticket?
- First choose the app to install on your smartphone. Then you have to register once and select the payment method. This can be done through prepaid credit, direct debit and credit card. An employer can also pay for the m-tickets of employees. Then you can request m-tickets.
- To purchase a valid m-ticket, you press the button 'Pay for 60 minutes' in the app (if applicable by entering a password or PIN, depending on the app used).
- It is important that you purchase your m-ticket before getting on. You should best do this when you see the bus or tram approaching. When you get on, show your m-ticket to the driver.
- If you only buy your m-ticket once on the vehicle, this will be considered fare dodging.
- Can I buy an m-ticket using a foreign mobile operator?
- Does m-ticketing work through all mobile operators?
- Can I buy unlimited m-tickets if I have a subscription tariff with my mobile operator
- De Lijn also has apps (travel info). Will the apps continue to exist separately for m-tickets, or will they be integrated in the travel info apps?
- What happens if my mobile battery runs out?
- Can several people travel on the same smartphone?
- How does De Lijn check an m-ticket?
- What will I get if I have ordered an m-ticket?
- Is there a difference in use betweet prepaid and postpaid mobile users?
- I have a business subscription to make calls and browse the internet with my smartphone. Can I purchase m-tickets?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an m-ticket?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or I have no signal?
- Can I buy an m-ticket via Wi-Fi?
- What should I do if the available time on my m-ticket has expired?