What will I get if I have ordered an m-ticket?
If you ordered an m-ticket, you will receive a ticket for De Lijn with the following information:
- the security code with which we can check the m-ticket
- the time the m-ticket is valid (the time limit)
- the price
The validity of the m-ticket starts immediately after its delivery, you can't choose when it starts yourself.
If an m-ticket cannot be delivered for technical reasons, you will receive an error message. This error message is not a valid ticket for travel. You do not have to pay for an error message.
- Can I buy an m-ticket using a foreign mobile operator?
- Does m-ticketing work through all mobile operators?
- Can I buy unlimited m-tickets if I have a subscription tariff with my mobile operator
- De Lijn also has apps (travel info). Will the apps continue to exist separately for m-tickets, or will they be integrated in the travel info apps?
- What happens if my mobile battery runs out?
- Can several people travel on the same smartphone?
- How does De Lijn check an m-ticket?
- How can I buy an m-ticket?
- Is there a difference in use betweet prepaid and postpaid mobile users?
- I have a business subscription to make calls and browse the internet with my smartphone. Can I purchase m-tickets?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an m-ticket?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or I have no signal?
- Can I buy an m-ticket via Wi-Fi?
- What should I do if the available time on my m-ticket has expired?