Can I request an m-ticket from free wifi?
- You can, but your smartphone must have a SIM card. That will allow the supplier of an m-ticket to send a check SMS to check your mobile number.
- In addition, we must also have a number to which we can send a check SMS. You should thus also have a subscription or call credit with a telecom operator.
- Can I buy an m-ticket using a foreign mobile operator?
- Does m-ticketing work through all mobile operators?
- Can I buy unlimited m-tickets if I have a subscription tariff with my mobile operator
- De Lijn also has apps (travel info). Will the apps continue to exist separately for m-tickets, or will they be integrated in the travel info apps?
- What happens if my mobile battery runs out?
- Can several people travel on the same smartphone?
- How does De Lijn check an m-ticket?
- What will I get if I have ordered an m-ticket?
- How can I buy an m-ticket?
- Is there a difference in use betweet prepaid and postpaid mobile users?
- I have a business subscription to make calls and browse the internet with my smartphone. Can I purchase m-tickets?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an m-ticket?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or I have no signal?
- What shoult I do if the available time of my m-ticket has expired?