What happens if there is a fault on the network or I have no signal?
You can't take a bus or tram without a valid ticket for travel. If the mobile network is not working or has a temporary fault, you do not have a valid ticket for travel. Even if you do not have any signal, you have to buy a different ticket for travel.
- Can I buy an m-ticket using a foreign mobile operator?
- Does m-ticketing work through all mobile operators?
- Can I buy unlimited m-tickets if I have a subscription tariff with my mobile operator
- De Lijn also has apps (travel info). Will the apps continue to exist separately for m-tickets, or will they be integrated in the travel info apps?
- What happens if my mobile battery runs out?
- Can several people travel on the same smartphone?
- How does De Lijn check an m-ticket?
- What will I get if I have ordered an m-ticket?
- How can I buy an m-ticket?
- Is there a difference in use betweet prepaid and postpaid mobile users?
- I have a business subscription to make calls and browse the internet with my smartphone. Can I purchase m-tickets?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an m-ticket?
- Can I buy an m-ticket via Wi-Fi?
- What should I do if the available time on my m-ticket has expired?