Can I buy an m-ticket using a foreign mobile operator?
Yes, that's possible. For the activation of your ticket we ask for your mobile phone number. You can purchase an m-ticket, m-card10 or m-daypass with a foreign mobile number from the following countries:
(+1) United States and Canada
(+44) United Kingdom
(+420) Czech Republic
Additional roaming or transaction costs are possible.
- Does m-ticketing work through all mobile operators?
- Can I buy unlimited m-tickets if I have a subscription tariff with my mobile operator
- De Lijn also has apps (travel info). Will the apps continue to exist separately for m-tickets, or will they be integrated in the travel info apps?
- What happens if my mobile battery runs out?
- Can several people travel on the same smartphone?
- How does De Lijn check an m-ticket?
- What will I get if I have ordered an m-ticket?
- How can I buy an m-ticket?
- Is there a difference in use betweet prepaid and postpaid mobile users?
- I have a business subscription to make calls and browse the internet with my smartphone. Can I purchase m-tickets?
- What happens if I don't have enough credit to buy an m-ticket?
- What happens if there is a fault on the network or I have no signal?
- Can I request an m-ticket from free wifi?
- What shoult I do if the available time of my m-ticket has expired?