I do not wish to buy a MOBIB card. What should I do?
From 26 March all our season passes are loaded on MOBIB, except for some season passes with discounts. If you do not want to buy a MOBIB card, then we cannot issue a season pass.
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- I am over 65, but not domiciled in Flanders. Can I buy an Omnipas 65+?
- What do I do when I have a MOBIB card from another public transport company?
- I have already paid my MOBIB card but haven’t received it yet. What do I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euro?
- How can I check whether my travel pass has been loaded onto my MOBIB card after payment?
- I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- What do I do if the MOBIB scanner on the bus or tram doesn’t work?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- What does the date on my MOBIB card mean?
- Do I have to send a passport photo for my MOBIB card?
- What do I do if my MOBIB card is faulty?