Do I have to send a passport photo for my MOBIB card?
Your MOBIB card is personalized with a photo. This passport photo is automatically obtained from the national register.
Are you ordering a season pass for a child under 12 who does not have a kids-ID? Then no passport photo is available in the national register and you have to send a passport photo:
- scan your passport photo and email it to email@example.com, with reference to your national register
- or send your photo + national register by post to the Season pass department.
Abonnementen op MOBIB
- How do I use my MOBIB card?
- I am over 65, but not domiciled in Flanders. Can I buy an Omnipas 65+?
- What do I do when I have a MOBIB card from another public transport company?
- I have already paid my MOBIB card but haven’t received it yet. What do I do?
- Why does my MOBIB card cost 5 euro?
- How can I check whether my travel pass has been loaded onto my MOBIB card after payment?
- I transferred the money for my travel pass. What do I do now?
- What do I do if the MOBIB scanner on the bus or tram doesn’t work?
- Why is De Lijn switching to MOBIB? What are the benefits?
- What does the date on my MOBIB card mean?
- I do not wish to buy a MOBIB card. What should I do?
- What do I do if my MOBIB card is faulty?